Just us (can you tell I'm wearing two jackets? It was COLD!)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
The Gateway
Royce and I went on a...date? Hung out? What ever you want to call it, we went to the gateway to walk around, shopped a bit, and talk a lot. It was REALLY cold! But also REALLY fun! Here are just a few of the many pictures we took...mostly that I took. That's right, we didn't have anyone take out pictures besides us, so sorry if they're a bit weird! Just wanted to let you in on the fun we had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Spontaneous fun is the best! I really like the gateway mall. It's more of a summer mall though. Don't you think?
I forgot to tell you I talked to Royce's aunt. She asked me if you were the kind of girl that would help him go on a mission. I told her you totally were. (Right?)
They sure love Royce and couldn't say enough good things about him. Oh, you never told me he has horses and did you meet at Lagoon?
Post a Comment