Ah! The joys of Christmas dance! One-hundred dollars on a date and the joys that come with it! Stiff dance pictures, awkward slow songs, and tacky conversation. No, really, it was fun, but a lot happened on the way.
While trying to get my hair done, I had to find my Guard advisers house first! Stefanie's house was hard to find, after all, it took me and another guard girl a hour and a half to find it! Two hours of hair later and we were done! Than onward home for a quick make up and dress fix before off to Dinner! I went to my friend's Nicholette's house and we ate a quick dinner there before off to the dance!
Afterward, a quick walk around Temple square for the lights and we headed back to Nicholette's house for a movie. Than we headed home. It was a cold, spontaneous, but fun night! I'll post the pics of our group and such later!



3 comments:
You are seriously the most beautiful girl I know! I love you! I'm glad you had fun at the Christmas dance! Walking around temple square sounds cold though!
Oh, it all sounds so magical! Glad you had fun!
You look so Beautiful. I love the pictures. Keep them coming. . . Oh and you are invited to my blog do you need the address again?
Post a Comment