We decorated our tree the eve of Christmas Eve. No need for a lot of words here, but just know it was fun. :D 
Court hanging up one of her many ordements.I'm decorated the tree...is it sad I took this picture myself? ;)
This is my beautiful life, the only thing certian is everything changes, the lows and the highs, and all those goodbyes, as hard as it gets I know it's still amazing, it's a beautiful life...
3 comments:
I love how the tree never seems to get decorated until Christmas Eve!
Fun! I wish I could've been there! I haven't decorated a tree in ages!
I laugh so hard when I realized that you really did take that picture of yourself!!! I had Dwain come over to see. You did a great job. If you had not said that you took it yourself, I would have never known! Way to document the event. I love it.
Post a Comment