I went to the mall with my friend, Mandy, to go prom dress shopping for her, but we got distracted and we ended up finding sunglasses and hats. Check out our pictures, and I'll get those play pictures up in a bit and you'd better be ready for them, because there will be a LOT of them! Anyway, enjoy these pictures for now. Oh, and I updated this just for Christina! Oh, and I also have my licence. Yeay?
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh too cute! Too fun! I am so glad that you updated. I've been looking for it! Way to go. I hope you bought the glasses. Oh, and congratulations about your license. You didn't tell me that you were getting it. Way to go Janaye. YOU ROCK!!!
The glasses cover a lot of your faces, but you and Mandy really look a lot alike! Congrats on your license. Be glad you're not 21! It's better to take the class as a senior, trust me on that one.
How fun! I love you Janaye and I love the glasses!
Well, this is just more proof that Mom does read the blogs! That said, I like the glasses! So did you buy me a pair? ;o)
Post a Comment