Monday, May 11, 2009

Mom

MY MOM
Mothers are so sweet and dear,
loves us through our laughs and tears.

Forgives us for our all our faults,
and on mothers day we give her bath salts.

Loves us every day and night,
even when we ask for night lights.

Helps us buy the things we need,
helping us with her secret good deeds.

But seriously...

My mom is AMAZING, and I love her so,
if I didn’t have her, I would never grow.

I love her and her love is my life,
and she makes a pretty dang good wife.

My mom, Denise, is so dear to me,
and I give her bi-i-i-ig hugs for free!

I know I’m almost out of the nest,
but I still think my mom’s the best!

4 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Janaye, the poet! That was so sweet!

Morehead Family said...

Wow, Janaye that was beautiful!!! You are amazing. I love your poem and cute picture of mom.

cms87 said...

we do have the best mom don't we?!?

Carissa and Jeff said...

You make me want to write a poem! You're amazing. You should call me sometime!