Thursday, October 15, 2009

Weber Game with Amanda

My first Weber game with my friend up here! Her name is Amanda and we went to the game and had a blast! It was way fun, even though we lost. :( We left at half time... that is... after we saw the Colorguard preform. :) :) :) It was really fun, and I'm glad I went! Here are some pictures to remember the event. :)

Me and Amanda, she has a strip of purple in her hair...but wait till you see mine... 0.O
My purple and white hair! I have a "W" on one cheek and a paw print on the other. :)


One last picture of my amazing-ly cool hair! :)

2 comments:

cms87 said...

Wow, that is some crazy hair. Did the color come out alright? I am glad that you had fun at the game. I remember really enjoying football games my freshman year.

Carissa and Jeff said...

Way to have school pride, Janaye! Jeff is proud you went to a football game (even if you left at halftime).