"Yeah!!"
So... I did. I put very dark eye liner on my Lynne and then took pictures. It probably wouldn't have been so dark (or on her upper lids) If she didn't keep moving. Then we showed mom. She wasn't too happy. Then later...
"Nay?"
"Yes Lynne?"
"All done now?"
"Yes Lynne."
My Courtney Lynne!



6 comments:
LOL. That is so funny. Courtney always looks cute, but maybe she should save the eyeliner for special occasions--like halloween. ;o)
We should have done "make-overs" when I was down! Next year, right? Courtney sure does look different. You should e-mail me sometime or give me your e-mail address. I don't have it.
Wow Janaye...wow!! Courtney looks....oh I'll just say it since no one else had the guts to! ;) Weird!! I love you both all the same!
I agree with Kayla and Carissa and Christina! In fact, what more can I add. I'll just be quite now.
Haha! Oh, and my email I'll get to you, 'Rissa. I love you all, but Lynne loves me most.
A mother's worst nightmare. I still freak when I see it. Ahhh!!!
Post a Comment