I’m
-
getting
--
getting
--
used to being
---
---
lonely, I’m learning
----
----
to like to be left alone.
-----
-----
But than why do all these letters,
------
------
From friends I’ve once known, increase
-------
-------
my feelings of being alone? Shouldn’t their words
--------
--------
make me feel at home? No, instead, I’m left feeling empty,
---------
---------
I’m left feeling dread, for these friends left me alone in the end.
----------
----------
Yes, they did as they were supposed to, and I guess I’m doing fine,
---------
---------
But I just wish that I could still call them mine. God has his reasons,
--------
--------
and I have to live by his time, But why am I left alone and trying to
-------
-------
play it off fine? These walls are so empty and these windows are
------
------
so dead, and I walk alone inside of my head. For those who
-----
-----
where my friends, aren’t with me till the end. I guess I
----
----
should stop these tears, I guess I should fall asleep,
---
---
and learn to not depend on people, who
--
--
Are never truly mine to keep.
-
-
The end.
---
--
-
In case you couldn't see, that's a tear drop. I'm tiered of crying.
--
Yesterday, I got a letter from Braden and today, I got letters from Cody and Brandon and a package from Brandon... I hate being so alone...
--
I don't understand myself. I hate getting letters from my friends. They make me cry and feel so terrible... maybe because everything they write reminds me of what I'm missing... My home.



1 comment:
I loved that your writing was in a shape of a tear drop. It's hard having loved ones that are far away. I love that quote, "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Of course, that usually makes me cry harder! Call me when you get the chance. I'll try to remember to have Skype on!
Post a Comment