Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ice Skating

Ice skating on Christmas Eve was so much fun! We tried to teach Courtney how to skate but...she didn't exactly like it. She went home early and we continued to skate. We ended up pulling some pretty awesome moves and had lots of fun along the way. Get ready for pictures, pictures, pictures!
Kayla doing a re-enactment of High School Musical on ice. Maybe she should try out for it! :D
Anika, Ethan, Connor, and myself in the penalty box, being ANGRY!!! (Reffs were totally favoring the other team...)
Shawna and Kayla doing some pretty cool moves...
...Me and Kayla doing some pretty cute moves.
I'm about to fall down! Help me! (Don't worry, I was faking it) :D
Courtney and me on the ice. (Court looks like she's pointing at me as if I were famous...cause I will be!) -enter smilie face here-
Kayla helping Courtney skate, they both look scared!

3 comments:

Carissa and Jeff said...

Makes me want to go to ice skating! I liked the fake fall ;).

Kayla and Greg said...

Hahaha! I loved the picture of courntey pointing at you! It made me laugh out loud!

cms87 said...

How fun! I love the pictures. You guys look like pros. Oh, and tell courtney to keep that picture. It will totally be worth something someday!