Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Graduation

Ah, good bye high school! You were good to me, but alas, we all must move on to bigger and better things. My graduation was watched by my wonderful mother and my amazing Courtney Lynne Curtis! I watched, I listened, and I slept. Just kidding! I did, however walk the walk, and as far as mom told me, when they were handing out the diplomas, Courntey would yell "Go Nay!" Everytime a name was called, weither it was mine or not! :0) Afterward, it was pictures, in which mom's ran out of battery and so all you have are my pictuers. Enjoy!

Me and my friends! From right to left, Andy, Cody, Janaye (ME!) Brandon and Adrian.
Courtney wanted to be a graduate too!
All of us together! (I took this picture!)
Me and Mom! I think Court took this one, but hey, maybe I did this and have some hidden talent I forgot about! (Because you know, from the above picture to this one I forgot) :)
SUMMARY- It was fun! I saw my friends and we talked a lot about everthing...but the REAL fun didn't start until the all night party...!

1 comment:

cms87 said...

Oh I love the pictures. I wish that I had been there!!! Way to go Janaye