Tuesday, September 8, 2009

All Night Party, Continued

Or me?
Brandon knows how to touch his nose with his tounge...but what about the rest of us?
Here's Adrian pulling a Lilo and Stitch...
And I guess I needed a little help...

But, when five o' clock AM rolls around...we are all ready to sleep, as Cody shows us all here.

AFTER NOTE- The reason why this is done in two posts is because Blogger wasn't being really nice to me. :0)

4 comments:

cms87 said...

Eeeeewwwww gross. I think you should be gratefull that you can't touch your nose with your tounge.

Kayla and Greg said...

I agree with Christina even though I am quite proud of the fact that I can almost touch my tounge to my nose. I am super close!! :)

Morehead Family said...

The party looks so fun! You lucky girl. (I tried touching my tounge to my nose and can't do it!)

Carissa and Jeff said...

I would love to watch everyone while they were looking at your blog. You can't look at those tongue-touch-your-nose pictures without giving it a try! (I did not succeed.) You could use your pictures to sell the party to next years seniors. Looks like a blast and a half!