Tuesday, September 8, 2009

All Night Party

ALL NIGHT PARTY! It was great, and becuase pictures are worth a million ka-jillian words, I've decided to show you more pictures then words. Be ready for a long, long, LONG post because all night party was all about doing and less about talking!

This picture makes me look like Keriah Knightly, and Cody and Adrian look pretty funny too!

The only picture I have of my good friend Braden Paulsen and he hates it! Haha!

Cody and the legs (Braden) on a blow up toy! Run as fast as you can until you get whip-lashed back. Sadly enough, this was our favorite thing to do...

Cody showing off what awesome strength I have. :)

Climbing the rock wall! Me and the Wall!

Who looks toughest? Adrian?
Brandon...

1 comment:

cms87 said...

Oh my goodness that looks like fun. And I thought that my grad night was cool. Next year, I'll come out to Utah and you and I can sneak into a grad party, K?