I have... a problem. I'll admit it. I can't seem to be able to post anything on time. Halloween, yeah. Favorite holiday and still, no pictures in site. They will be up soon, but I feel bad about no posting/pictures/anything really. So here's an update from October-ish.
I am currently dating a great boy who accepts me for who I am and what I am and knows I can change, but isn't going to force it upon me. I'm still attending WSU and taking classes of theatre, English, Socioligy, and Math. I love my theatre class! I wish it was a little harder, but hey, I'll take any stage time I can get! I'm currently employed with a company called Rise. I basically can watch children and adults with mental handicaps from 3-64 years old and assist them in every day activites. It's a great job and I love doing what I do! I still have my high school friends (mostly) and am making new friends as well. I might not have any direction in my life currently planned, but obviously I'm doing something right, because for now, everything is okay.
As of any news recently, I have nothing. Just the above listed. So, technically, you didn't miss much. I've deprived the camera much picture taking, and so I will post some soon. But, you have to realize my "absence" of blogging could be the absence of internet in my new apartment, so I can only blog on mom's computer and you know how hard it IS to get on mom's computer. :) Anyway, love you all and miss you! Call, text, fly out... whatever you need to do to get in contact with me!
LURVE- J.M.S
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Welcome back! I missed you! ;) Glad your life is going great!
You're back!!! Your life sounds like it has direction! You're going to school, you're working... sounds pretty good! How long have you worked for RISE? How many hours a week do you work? Where are you living now? Roommates? Maybe you should just e-mail me! Love ya!
Post a Comment