Saturday, February 20, 2010

All Hallow's Eve

HAPPY ALL HALLOWS EVE! (A.K.A.- Halloween) Oh goodness I love it so! My friend Mitch and I were really the only ones decked out, but many people were semi dressed up. We had four vampires, none of which, where from Twilight. Anyway, enjoy what I've posted!

Oh! And a little afternote: I know what I want to be for next Halloween!


My supa-fly hat! That's... not even mine... :)
My pumkin! It's Robin from Teen Titans... Cool huh?! :)
Awesome face shot...
Back shot of the wings that were amazing!
Me and Mitch, he's some kind of emo/goth, but we look super chill!

3 comments:

Morehead Family said...

Wow Janaye. You did go all out. I wouldn't have any recognized you.

Carissa and Jeff said...

I love it! You make me want to do better next year! I can only beat this year seeing as Jeff and I did absolutely nothing. Though tou have to cut me some slack since we're living in China and all. I'm so glad that you updated!

cms87 said...

I love the update. We are so boring and Dwain and I never dress up. Maybe I will try to do something next year. You are rather inspiring. :o)