I wish I could put into words what my heart is screaming at me so harshly.
---
"Everyone thinks that I have it all,
But it's so empty living behind these castle walls.
If I should tumble if I should fall,
Would anyone hear me screaming behind these castle walls?
There's no one here at all,
Behind these castle walls. "
-Christina Agulira, Castle Walls
"It's amazing to watch your life burn to ashes in front of your eyes... You don't know whether to cry at the disaster or laugh, for you where the one to set it afire." -Unknown



2 comments:
You have ME!!! We should talk. I'm going to have to try to find that song once Jeff finished "Back to the Future III".
You have ME TOO!!! We are here for you. Skpe me! I miss you chica! Do you want to come and visit?
Post a Comment