Monday, January 31, 2011

I Like to Laugh

So, I've been very depressing, but, this blog is where I vent and I'm going to try to change that. Well, I like to laugh, so, here's some links to videos where my laughter is found.

Enjoy.


By: JacksFilms
Title: Your Editing Lacks Continuity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSnCu43QzeY&feature=channel
My Notes: I actually like a lot of JacksFilms, and this one just makes me laugh every time. :)

By: The Hillywood Show
Title: Eclipse Parody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cue1lwqe7zQ
My Notes: Yeah, I'm the twilight hater, but this video is funny, pokes fun at twilight, and has some pretty freakin' awesome dance moves.

By: Nigahiga
Title: Word of the Day: Bromance

http://www.youtube.com/user/nigahiga#p/u/7/Uv7SUncOAAQ
My Notes: There is a reason Nigahiga is the most subscribed person on youtube.com

By: The Japanese (???)
Title: Funny Japanese Commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfzNEmqeIWo
My Notes: What the heck are the Japanese trying to sell... and what stratigy are they using that works?!

These are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head, but I will try to break up the angst with more randomness/happiness.

K, thx, bai.

1 comment:

Morehead Family said...

Interesting humor! I love you girl.