Ashley, you don't know EVERYTHING that happened. Yeah, I didn't go to his farewell, but if I wasn't talking to him for over a YEAR, do you really think not talking to him for another two is going to make me go to his farewell??
We're not friends, and from the way he treated me in the past, he never was my friend. He lied, gossiped, called me horrible names, and spread rumors about me that weren't true. Why would I want to go to his farewell? Give me on freakin' good reason.
And Rachael, I don't care if he was an "original Plankwalker"... I don't even understand why you're so "upset" that he's leaving. The only time you talked of Adrian to me was to whine and complain about how he kept hitting on you or making you uncomfortable when you told him to stop. Yet now that he's leaving, it's tragic.
Why can't people see that I'm not mad at him, I just can't be his friend? I want to keep him a stranger and if you can't accept that, than ignore the topic or move on so I don't have to deal with your judging.
Who are you to tell me I'm immature? Who the HECK are you to tell me that I could've "gotten over this" if I didn't hold a grudge?! It's NOT a grudge, it's a mistake I won't make again. I won't be "friends" with someone who throws our "friendship" to the ground for any advantage he sees in it for himself. Don't even tell me how I feel (Rachael) don't tell me I'm being immature (Ashley) and don't even hold a judgement against me. I'm tiered of it and I don't deserve it from friends (Rachael) and I defiantly don't deserve it from mostly strangers. (Ashley)
To end this rant of hurt and spite, I leave you two girls with this:
Screw. You.
--
"I choose to keep you in the dark.
I choose to keep this story under wraps.
All I ask is that you keep your false judgements and harsh criticism to yourself on this subject that you know so little of.
I don't show you the light and I don't take off the bandages because I'm mature enough to keep it to myself.
Please be mature enough to shut your mouth."
--J.M. Stetson
--



3 comments:
Good for you. That sounds like a frustrating situation.
Ugh! I hate it when people judge me. I hope it stops!
ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment