The top ten things that make/have made me laugh, in no particular order...
10) When I write my name and get a little carried away with the "A's" and "N's". J-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a... danggit.
9) When I tried to hide my room from mom, and Courtney let her see it. One time, mom and Courtney dropped me off at my apartment, but both had to use the restroom. I specifically kept mom away from my bedroom because it was a WRECK!! So than mom goes to use the bathroom after Court and Court's just doing whatever. Well, right when mom comes out, Court says, "Here's Nay's room!" and let's mom see all my messiness. Blah.
8) When Smushy-Face wins a beauty contest against me. Mom, Court, and I where lying on mom's bed, just lounging around. Mom's trying to sleep and was half way there when I asked, "Mommy, who's prettier? Me or Smushy-Face?" Mom just sighs with her eyes closed and says, "Mm... Smushy-Face." Courtney than gets this HUGE grin on her face, gasps and says, "Me?! YEAYYY! Thanks mommy!" Silly Courtney, Calling you "Smushy-Face" is an insult!
7) Finding out weird things I DO NOT want to know... but now unfortunately do... I've gotten into a habit of dancing with mom and singing, "Have I told you lately that I love you?", but changing the lyrics to, "Have I told you lately I don't love you?" Well, after I sang her this song, we kept dancing when I asked, "How come you and dad never dance?" She came back with, "We do. In our bedroom. Alone. Naked." Needless to say, I quickly stopped our kitchen slow dance to gasp at her. She told me not to tell anyone... now EVERYONE knows. Yeay Internet and cell phones!!
6) Youtube. I honestly laugh more in a ten minuet youtube video than an entire t.v. show or movie. I LOVE youtube, it provides me with all the entertainment I need.
5) However, I still love me a good movie. 'Nuff said.
4) Remembering high school moments. Starting a muffin war that got us suspended from our lunch eating spot, having my friends take Starbucks to seminary, and ditching school to make cookies with mom coming home early and about to yell at me when she forgets because we made snickerdoodles.
3) Inside jokes. I LOVE them. These include: Quarters, rounder corners, vending machines, lab coats, and many other things that don't make sense.
2) Telling people I'm Jewish after they wish me "Merry Christmas!" Yes, once I convinced a Subway worker that Brandon and I where Jewish. After that, Brandon had a movie night and one girl who'd never met him before wished him "Happy Christmas!" as we left. I promptly turned to her and said with a face full of seriousness, "Dude, he's Jewish." She than started freaking out about how she probably offended him and I agreed that she probably did. Yes, Brandon is Jewish... with all the Santa's, manager sets, and five or so Christmas trees that decorate his house, he's so Jewish.
1) Friends. My friends make me laugh all the time... whether we're filming a movie or watching one, I love being around them. :)
The top five things that make me/made me smile in no particular order...
5) Courtney. 'Nuff said.
4) Annoying the crap out of people with the bunnie voice. Always fun, always entertaining... most fun to do it to mom. :)
3) Playing the one song I know by heart on the piano and singing to it terribly as everyone in the house tells me to shut up. Courtney now knows the lyrics too and sings with me.
2) Babies/tiny kids. Yes, even though I'm a bit cold hearted and don't really like babies or little kids, I can appreciate them at times... even thought I don't want any myself. :) Kids are like the
zoo. You might like the gorilla, but you don't want to take it home with you.
1) Brandon Johnson. He's cheered me up and made me even smile on days I didn't think it was possible to smile on. He's a really great guy and I'm very glad he's been in my life thus far.



2 comments:
You're hilarious Janaye!
ugh why did you have to include that little fact about mom. TMI! TMI! I am forever changed now.
Post a Comment