I'm tired of loosing a battle that I shouldn't have to fight. I'm tired of being rejected for who I am and told to wear a mask of what people think I should be. I'm tired of smiling when I just want to lock myself away. I'm tired of judgement and criticism. I'm sick of good byes and being left behind.
I shouldn't have to fake who I am to be loved.
I shouldn't have to smile when I just want to scream at your face.
I shouldn't be judged and criticized for something I strongly believe in.
I shouldn't be the loser in every battle I face.
I shouldn't be left behind so often and forgotten so easily.
I shouldn't have to fight this hard for everything... and yet this is where every battle lies...
With people's expectations verses my wants and needs.
Guess who's loosing?
~-~-~-~-~
"What happens when the butterfly's wings are burned at the seams? Do we help her fly again, or watch her burn and scream?" -J.M. Stetson
"If I was all that I could be, Would you then love me? Despite the history Stupid things, I know the shame... I'm busting at the seams, To tell you everything, And it's scaring me. 'Cause nothing's sure And nothing makes sense anymore." -Abandoned Pools, "Goodbye Song"
"You can either sit and do nothing or fight for everything." -J.M. Stetson
"There is a fire in this heart in a riot about to explode into flames." -30 Seconds to Mars, "Hurricane"
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love (& like) U just the way U R. If I ever leave, U can come with me. :)
Post a Comment