A rant on my top 10 pet peeves:
10) When people post a facebook status about me and the problems they have with me.
Firstly, if you have a problem with me and you've told me it, you don't need to rant it to the rest of the world. That's between you and me... Not you, me, and the 2000 friends you have on facebook.
Secondly, if you haven't told me you have a problem with me and than you post a status that's so obviously about me, than you should tell ME and again, not the 2000 friends you have on facebook. Really people? Grow the snot up.
9) Friends that want me to like everything they like.
There's no problem with sharing interests, but if I'm not interested and voice it, than you should be okay that we're into different things and not pressure me to be into and like everything you like... Okay? :)? Besides, differences are good!
8) Being picked up and carried.
Some of us are self conscious... being picked up doesn't help. If I tell you not to, than don't. :)
7) When people bottle up their feelings from me.
If you're mad at me, tell me. Lash out at me and let it all out. Bottling things up tend to make the feelings stronger and make it harder to get over. (I can't be too harsh though, I do this too...) But if I'm giving you full permission, than I'm telling you to please go ahead and tell me why you're mad and why I'm such a horrible person. I'd rather you do this than keep it all away from me as a way of trying to "spare" me. Really? Stupid people. Also, if you're sad, I want to know why and try to help... don't just shut me out, that hurts. :/
6) Emotional boys.
Sometimes, I just want boys to act like boys, not girls. If you're being more emotional than me (because I try to keep my emotions in check...) than it's time to ball up... Because sometimes, I just want to throw a chocolate bar, a bottle of Midol, and a box of tampons at guys and tell them, "Talk to me in a week when you're better."
5) "Fairytale" girls.
Those girls who want "happily ever after" without even trying for it or ending the story short because it's too much work and than "admire" you when you "have one"... they suck. Anyone who has a "fairytale" relationship worked really hard for it and I guarantee you there have been fights, yelling, tears, and hurt along the way. It's standing strong and trying to fix those things together that make a "fairytale".
4) People who can't keep secrets.
If I tell you something important or something I tell you that not many people know... I expect you to keep your mouth shut about it. If I tell you something alone and that I'm worried about, you shouldn't ask your family about it... let alone when I'm sitting right there next to you... Gaaah. :/
3) Being guilted into things.
If I have enough emotional attachment to you, than I can be guilted easily. "Oh, I guess you're going to hang out with her because she's more important than me." Really? Boyfriends shouldn't guilt you and neither should friends or family. I'm glad to say, anyone who's used this against me is now out of my life. :)
2) When people think they "know" me.
If you don't know everything about me, than you can't "know" me. I don't believe in someone knowing you better than yourself... That stuff is for romance novels and mushy love songs, not real life.
1) Being fake.
Anyone can be fake, but this problem relies mostly on myself. For some people, I feel forced to be fake and happy and sunshine 24/7, but mainly because I don't want them to see me sad or they freak out if I am. But sometimes, I wish someone tore these walls down without making me rebuild them stronger and taller again... it's not a very fun process. :(
Any pet peeves/thoughts from you guys? :)
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
badly edited photos of those annoying fake girls on facebook that have too much makeup on and are trying to angle the camera o enhance their cleavage. that is a big pet peeve of mine.
I love how you used the word snot in the first pet peeve. Brilliance.
I laughed at your PMS guys comments. Some guys really do have PMS (luckily not my husband). I have a lot of those same pet peeves. I've never knowingly had the facebook thing happen but that would make me so mad! And that's when you remove them as a friend. Seriously. My number one pet peeve is when people are mad at me but instead of telling me that they're mad at me about, they just ignore me. I would rather have someone shout at me and say horrible things about me then ignore me. It's so opposite of who I am because for better or for worse, I usually tell people when I'm upset at them.
Post a Comment