STARS
~*~*~*~*~*~
So I'm up, again, but I'm thinking about stars. I mean, we see one everyday, but what about night? When the millions of stars come out? They come to life in the dark, and I read a quote that is a "no duh" kind of quote, but apply it poetically. "Without darkness, there can be no light."---
So I'm like, yeah, that makes sense. If we didn't have the evils, we wouldn't have the good, or wouldn't notice it as much. So maybe we're like stars. Maybe we're trying to stand out against the darkness of everyone else. Maybe we're all just trying to shine a little brighter, or fade a little to get unnoticed. Maybe some one's wishing for us or on us. Maybe someone else is getting their wish, or maybe the rightful wisher is having their wish is coming true.
---
Maybe we're the star gazers. We see so much more darkness than light, but that light which we can see makes us appreciate it that much more. That the light we view is coming from millions of miles and light years away, so it's got to shine bright enough to make it to us.
---
Stars amaze me. I loved my Astronomy class I took. The calculations might have sucked, but learning of their lives, it's amazing how much (yet little) goes into making a star and keeping it, how the universe never ends, etc. Maybe we can be like the universe, expand a little more, reach out a little more.
---
Even in pain, we have to realize that it's so wonderful to be alive. We have to know that their is more, that everything will be okay eventually... Whether in this life or the next.
---
Now don't think I'm going all inspirational. I'm still going to write depressing poetry, I'm still going to whine about my life, but I'm going to try to do it less often, or at least not in front of you guys. ;)
---
I love camping, no matter if I'm slightly shivering from the cold, I'll stay those extra two minuets to see and think of the billions of stars we can't even see past the ones we can. Take a look, wish like I was a kid again, and go to sleep with the image deep in my brain.
---
A song I think about every time is the song "Yellow" by Cold Play, the line "Look at the stars, see how they shine for you, and everything you do..." I love that line, maybe they shine for me too, because when I see stars, I just feel at peace, even if my life seems to be crashing around me, it could always be worse.
---
I could be going through supernovae... O.O
---
--
-
--
---
My funny thoughts
Don't read if you're still all inspired...
- The picture I put up looks like it's causing the end of the dinosaurs... The next Apocalypse!- No, don't "Shine bright, shine far, don't be shy, be a star!"
- I try too hard to be philosophical...
- That picture is so very fake.
- (sigh) I wish I could put how I feel into words... maybe a poem is coming up soon... I think I'll be all creative and title it: Stars.
- Eh, that's it for now... I'll probably rag on this post later.
--
Good night, chickadees, until next time, look to the stars...



No comments:
Post a Comment