WITHOUT YOU
--
I hurt, my entire being hurts so very much,
And I wish for one last time to feel your touch.
--
Alone, I feel like dirt
Why is it without you I hurt?
--
My heart, my soul, my being is dead,
Everything in my life has again been riped to shreds.
--
I feel my emotions turn into a heavy blank stone,
Better to feel nothing than to feel so alone.
--
And again when I fall asleep to my own cries,
At least I'll think of you tonight as I die.
--
Another random poem, I'm really not alone or so emo, just a lot is happening with my life (car is broken and I don't know if it'll get fix which means I might be out of a job and such) and that makes me cringe to just think about. So I wrote this because I'm kind of feeling alone and I just don't know what to do about it. Comments?



4 comments:
That stinks about the car being broken! Will it cost a lot to fix it? I loved the poem! I esp. love that you rymne because I have a hard time getting into the non-rymning ones.
Janaye this is really good! But you should know that. Everything you write is amazing! I'm sorry about your car! That is pretty stinky! :(
Great poem! I am sorry about the car. That really stinks! Good luck getting it fixed. Do you know what is wrong with it?
Sorry about the car! I sure wish it would have lasted longer. Too bad we're not in Utah, I'd send Mike over to look at it. Of course, if we were in Utah it'd be at our house. LOL We love you. I'll remember you in my prayers tonight!
Post a Comment