Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ask Me

So mom says a lot of you have been worried about me... Than why the heck are you asking her about me? No offence, but that's stupid. She says you all think I'm on the brink of insanity and I think it's really dumb you're going to her instead of ME. If you have a question about ME, ask ME. Not MOM.

Mom doesn't know everything about what's going on, not saying that I know everything that's going on with myself, but I can probably tell you more than mom can. If you're worried about me, call and ask. Otherwise, please keep your questions to yourself. Really? Don't ask mom about me. I'm eighteen, and while eighteen might seem young to all of you, technically, I am an adult. Please treat me that way.

So unless I'm in a coma, please ask me how I'm doing instead of asking Mom.

Thanks.

1 comment:

cms87 said...

Ummmm . . . . I'm not sure what you are talking about. . . But, since I haven't been talking to mom about you, you can't be angry at me. :o) I love you my nae nae!