Thursday, May 20, 2010

When I Think of You...

When I think of you, three words come to mind: Back stabbing jerk. When your name comes into mind, I think these words and smile in a way that looks like a grimice. Because that's what it is, it's grim to think about you. It's annoying to know you're happy. To know that you don't know how much freakin' pain you caused me. To know how pain you currently causing and will cause me.

To know you don't even freakin' care anyway.

It's always been about you. ALWAYS. You've never thought about me. It was always yourself and whoever you where with that was numero uno. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of being on the back burrner of your life. If you even care, let me know. Other than that, leave me alone.

This isn't a joke. I'm for real right now. I'm telling it how it is. I'm leaving you. I'm tired of being second to last. I'm tired of you not caring. If you want to know something, call. If you even care, text. If you don't, than erase my phone number and face. Seriously, don't even bother remembering me.

I'm already forgetting you.

It's a slow proccess, but who knows? Maybe the more I forget you, the easier it will be to rid myself of the memories I have of you. The good ones, the mediocer ones, and the majority, 99% of the memeories I have of you: The painful, too awful to remember ones.

So here's a toast to you. A toast of Cherry Kool-Aid to you. A toast to your health, that you'll leave me alone for as long as you live.

Cheers.
---
--
-
It may seem like I'm getting rid of a lot of people in my life, but it's only because just now I'm realising how bad It's gotten.

1 comment:

Carissa and Jeff said...

Good for you Janaye! Applause!