Sunday, May 2, 2010

Emo Time

It was emo time. That time of the night where you just want to look crazy. So, I ratted my hair, put on MORE emo eye make up and did dark emo lips. My roommate Becky than came home and let me make her into a goth girl, and she did the dark eyes and black lip stick. We where pretty awesome lookin' as you can see.



I'm a happy/crazy emo!



Happy emo and goth girls!



The real depressed emo/goth girls. :'(

--

Thanks for joining emo time! :D

2 comments:

Carissa and Jeff said...

I love it! Late night make-overs with roommates are the funnest! One time, my roomies and I did super high pony tails on our heads and went wild taking pictures. That looks like a ton of fun! I love the pictures.

cms87 said...

WOW! I don't think I have ever gone that crazy with make-up. I'll have to have you make me up sometime. But, I think that might scare Spencer and Lily. LOL.