Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Leaving Fairytales

The sun shone bright,
And my smile was easy to find.
I could laugh again,
And you were always at my side.

I was in a fairytale.

You knew all my sorrows,
My tears where always dried.
You made me smile again,
When all I wanted to do was cry.

I was in a fairytale.

You know me inside out,
You always where so great.
We shared everything,
Until December eighth.

You made my life a fairytale.

You made me happy,
You made me smile.
You made me feel,
You made life worthwhile.

You made my life a fairytale,
But I must awake from this sleep.
For even a demon from hell,
Heaven can't keep.

So I let you go,
And I really cried.
But I always knew,
Our love had an end time.

Our fairytale was beautiful,
Even without a happily ever after.
For all the tears we cried,
We had twice as much laughter.

And as I sit alone in tears I wonder,
Which is worse of these two things?
To leave everything behind,
Or have your everything leave?

5 comments:

Carissa and Jeff said...

Sad. _ _
, ___ ,
, ,

Remember you can call me!

Carissa and Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carissa and Jeff said...

That was a cool face that was crying until I published it. I get a point for creativity, right?

The Moore Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Moore Family said...

I'm sorry for your sadness :(, You can call me also if you need to.