I have an amazing story plot that I can't get out of my head and can't write down. Suck.
I bought a mouse for my laptop... it's nice to have instead of just the touchy feely one.
I got a taste of acting again... and I'm starving for more.
Thanksgiving was friggin' depressing... I don't have high hopes for Christmas.
I laugh at the gore-y parts in movies... Kinda weird.
Life is a countdown right now... I won't lie. That count down? How many more days I get to selfishly have Brandon. How many days left? Including December 3rd, six.
Brandon and I celebrated our last anniversary together. (A year and two months of our relationship) ...and I cried. He's so sweet. I would hold him for days if I could.
I wish people could read my thoughts. People don't realize how mad I am at them until they ask me if I'm okay and I take all censors off on my "happy girl" act. It's funny when they look like I just slapped them. Verbal slaps always win over physical ones... it's nice to know how well crafted my fakity is.
After December 8th, I'll be depressed... Just a heads up.
I. Need. To. Write.
I am three shades of gray, forever and always.
I work too much and make too little. Debt keeps rising and my hopes for paying it off sooner than later are fading.
I hate Christmas. Too much retail to enjoy what it's really about.
I'm numb, and it sucks. I guess I'm not numb, no, not really numb. More like I have so much on my plate that I just don't see how it could get worse... but it wouldn't be a shocker if it did.
Wow... I'm frigging pessimistic. Sorry. :)
I like the band Broken Toy Airplanes... she's a good singer and reminds me of Owl City. :)
The band PlayRadioPlay! Sings a song that I love called "I am a Pirate, You are a Princess", and in it the song says "Everyone will love us, even Courtney will love us". Courtney heard me listening/singing the song and got really excited when she heard her name... It was too freakin' cute.
Boys make me mad. Don't make fun of me when you barely know me, it's not funny. Rachael can because she's known me since 7th grade and I can whip a comeback at her and we won't take it offensively. I honestly felt bullied tonight by someone who "thinks I'm awesome", yet made fun of me until I wanted to punch his face. It was mean and hurtful and not funny. You made me want to cry, Andrew. What did I ever freakin' do to you?
I need to stop blogging late at night... it's not good for me trying to be optimistic. :)
---
--
-
Song of my Mood...
---
"Sitting in an empty room
Trying to forget the past
This was never meant to last
I wish it wasn't so...
I know what it takes to move on
I know how it feels to lie
All I wanna do is trade this life for something new
Holding on to what I haven't got"
--Linkin Park, Waiting for the End
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm jealous of your new mouse. Laptop mouses are annoying and I think that they're bad for your wrists. I got distracted from making this comment and now I can't remember what else I was going to say! I guess that I'll end it here.
Post a Comment