Friday, December 3, 2010

-Insert Creative Title Here-

I have a story line in mind that I would love to write.

Well poop, I can't. My Microsoft is still AWOL and I'm still stuck with this plot line running circles in my mind.

Poop.

I would love to spill it all here, but that wouldn't be as awesome as writing it out.

And wow do I want to write it out.

Instead, here is some emo poetry. Lucky you guys...

POETRY

‎"I am calm, I am unmoving. I sit quietly as the world keeps moving. I am hurt, I am broken, but these feelings are unspoken. I smile and hide behind a mask of giggles, yet you know that those are lies. For all you have to do to see me is look me in the eyes. Thank you for being able to do so." -J.M. Stetson

"If my heart could talk to yours, it would sing. It would sing to yours of all my hidden feelings. But if your heart heard mine's solo of love and fret, would yours join mine in a peaceful duet?" -J.M. Stetson

"There's a crack in your heart and I'll be the one to make sure it heals, just don't pull out the sutures I used to stitch it back together again. Please leave the stitches in and take good care of them, for I took them from my heart to use them to heal yours." J.M. Stetson

The last one wasn't too rhym-y, but it was just something that's true.

1 comment:

Carissa and Jeff said...

I feel like I'm benefitting from your not being able to write your stories. I LOVED your poems. They were so profound. I especially loved your last one.