One of the most sought out answers among those who still walk among us. A text message to most of my contacts in my phone brought many answers. You may choose the best among them as your own meaning of life.
42
The meaning of life is to learn that death is not the end, that we will transcend death according to how we live in life.
SEX!
Butter
Love. Finding it, what it is, and what it means to you. Loving that person, loving family, friends, and everyone. But more important... yourself.
Make people happy and have fun!!
To build, break, and build again. However, everytime you shatter, you must rebuild yourself stronger.
To do the best with the one you get! :)
To follow Gods commandments and to achieve everlasting life.
Whatever your heart wants it to be!
To make babies. Duh!
42!
Don't know... there are many reasons.
Meaning is assigned. :) There is no inherent meaning.
42
Cheese.
I would say food, haha! I'm kidding. More like family and friends.
Oh, I want to say sex. :) And if you don't like that, it can be whatever you want it to be. :)
I don't know, if I knew, I'd be happy with mine!
Siren blood curse.
To hear someone say "I love you" and mean it.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love this! When I asked Jeff what was the meaning of life, he said, "I don't know." Then when he saw that I writing it down, he back peddled and said, "Marry an amazing women and go to Heaven."
Post a Comment