Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Made Something Pretty

So in my last post I talked about how I had dinner with Brandon and his family, so here's some of the thank you letter I wrote to his family, I'm only posting it because it's pretty and I spent some time on it and thougth it came out good... even though half the sequins will probably fall off... Oh well. :)



This is the back of the envelope, the front has somewhat the same pattern...



And this is the front of the letter I wrote. Yes? No? Good or bad? Let me know. :)

7 comments:

cms87 said...

So cute! I love it.

Kayla and Greg said...

Wow can I tell you how seriously amazing you are? I think you are the most artisitc person I have ever met! I wish I had your skill girl!

Anonymous said...

... you always do go over and beond what is need what it comes to arts and crafts.... maybe i should share the photo you drew when you was waiting for dinner.... that is amazing

Janaye said...

Haha! Thanks guys! I didn't have cardstock, just regular printing paper so it's a bit on the flimzy side... o.O ...But I still like it. Brandon, you'll have to tell me how many of the sequins fell off by the time your family recived it and BURN THAT PICTURE! It doesn't deserve to show it's filthy face on the internet!!

Carissa and Jeff said...

It's amazing!!! You can send me a "thank you" letter whenever you want, lol. I guess I'll have to do something that you can thank me for...

The Moore Family said...

Well, I agree with everyone else it is way cute! And, like Carissa said you can send me a thank you card anytime! :)

Morehead Family said...

Wow! You are amazing. You put me to shame. I feel bad for my sloppy thrown together attempts. (If I ever even get around to remembering a thank you. I'm bad!)