It says "Ohana. Ohana means family. Family means nobody get's left behind or forgotten". I love this picture of Stitch with the ducklings teaching them about the story of "The Ugly Duckling". I love Stitch and his movie and the ducks, and I loved this picture most of all, so I drew it.
This was a blank black bag, and I turned it into something freakin' wicked awesome. Granted, most of the blue sparkle studs have fallen off, it was pretty cool. I really liked making the butterfly BY hand and putting on all the sparkelers and stuff.
A closer look of my butterfly. It's really cool, I'm actually proud of how it turned out.
---
--
-
So yeah, their's my creativity when it's not at a computer screen writing stories and connecting rhymes.
Lucky for me, these one's can be only distroyed by me, not stupid Best Buys.



2 comments:
You are a fabulous artist, you need to take that talent and run with it! I am so jealous that you can draw like that. I love Lilo and Stitch too, that is one of my favorites parts. Even more I want your bag, it is awesome!
I am so impressed with your mad skills! My birthday is in ten months. Wink, wink ;).
Post a Comment