So, on that previous really depressing and true note, I've decided to try and have some summer goals to maybe make the abandonment more bearable. Some goals will be easy, some will be hard, but we'll see how many I get checked off by September 1st, what I views as the official last day of summer.
18) Be pretty for a day. (Kind of vain, but I still want it)
17) Try out for a movie... or play, whichever opportunity comes first.
16) Find out if I want to move out of state and if so, where.
15) Be happy for a day and have nothing too major go wrong.
14) Go to a dance that's held outside.
13) Attend a singles ward activity and not have a total panic attack.
12) Go to a dance class, maybe.
11) Go on vacation out of town somewhere, maybe Wyoming for the fourth of July and
buy their "legal" fireworks and set them off up there.
10) Run through freshly cut grass barefoot, even though I hate my feet.
9) Go to Lagoon and get pioneer village pictures, because they're my favorite.
8) Go running two or three times a week.
7) Find a new job I actually enjoy working at.
6) Make new friends.
5) Wear a sundress for a day and go out in the sun.
4) Get a disposable water camera and take underwater pictures.
3) Make a movie spoof and put it on youtube.
2) Have at least one last Huzzah with Mitch and Marissa, because I haven't seen them
since March-ish.
1) Stand up for myself when someone does something I disagree with or makes fun of me.
So, those are the goals, 18 because I'm 18, but maybe I'll add more to make the list more fun. I dunno. Any ideas from anyone of what to add to my list? (Please don't ask for visits, I don't haz dis moneyz. :( ...)
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
If you really wanna move out of the state you can come to China ;)
Haha! Yeah right I could come to China! YOu and Jeff would not want me around for a year and a half!! You'd get sick of me!! And... I don't think I'd be able to get a job there... o.O
Just get certified and teach English! We would never get sick of you although you might get sick of us, lol.
Post a Comment