Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random Goals Part I

Random goals with no particular personal growth other than it sounds amazing and fun.

~`~GOALS~`~

-Be in a play and have a stage kiss.
-Dress up like Rukia hard core-ness and take millions of pictures.
-Be able to cry on stage.
-Be on set of a movie.
-Skydive/bungee jump.
-Pet a tiger, lion, or other dangerous big cat.
-Say "Hey sexy" to random people I pass.
-Go for a day dressing like a crazy mix-match person and not care about the strange looks I get from everyone. (maybe make this the same "hey sexy" day...)
-Buy expensive perfume and wear it whenever I want, not just for "special" occasions.
-Crash a wedding.
-Kiss someone at said wedding. (NOT the groom or any other taken person boy unless it's mine...)
-IF I do get married, have the reception be little and small, than throw a huge party afterwards.
-Go back to Paris to tour, eat their amazing ice cream and ham sandwiches with a stick of butter on it, and go to the top of the Eiffel tower again.
-Learn a language enough to have a decent conversation. Preferably, the learned language is either French, Chinese, or Japanese.
-Do improv for an audiance.
-Go in a helicopter.
-Spend the night in an amazing hotel.
-Do colorguard/winterguard for an audiance again.
-Be in a protest.
-Randomly decide to catch the next flight at an airport, no matter where it's going)
-Dance in the rain to actually amazing music.
-Not dance alone in the rain to amazing music.
-Take pictures underwater.
-Have a nice picture taken for a newspaper or news and be making a funny face.
-Sing Kareokee to a large audiance.
-Win a contest of some sort... any sort...
-Do an anime skit at an anime convention.
-Get a wierd color put into my hair.
-Kiss someone important in front of a lot of people I know and not care.
---
--
-
--
---
FOOD GOALS: Try the following cuisine:

-Tatar (warmed or even just plain but raw meat)
-horse
-dog
-cat
-snake
-all sushi's
-caviar
-octopus/squid
-balut (a 16 to 17 day old fertilized chicken egg, cracked open and eaten)
-duck feet
-owl soup
-bird's nest soup (made from birds who use a basic saliva to make their nest)
-pig/cow snout
-Salamanders
-frogs
-scorpion lollipop
-Ghetto caviar (ant's eggs)
-crickets
-spiders
-tarantula
-banana worm bread
-chocolate cricket chip cookies
-alligator/crocodile
-blood jell-o (salty...)
-monkey toes
-squirrel brains
-Fugu, (a fish that if not cooked right can kill you, only few cheifs in Japan are allowed to make this dish...)
-Uni, (raw sea urchin)
-Sashimi (almost like sushi)
-sea slugs
-tofu (in every shape and form)
-Miso (fermented bean soup, do not let farters eat this...)
-Gingko seeds
-Cockroaches
-Praying mantis (because they scare the crap out of me sometimes, so I'd love to bite one's head off)
-salted plum suckers
-A favorite candy/sweet/delicacy from every country (with a sweet tooth like mine, it won't be hard to eat 'em all...)

---
--
-
Sooo... there's probably a lot more, I think the food one's would be just so I could say "HA! I ATE THAT!!" And who knows, maybe Uni is good!

Anyway, this list will be updated with other pointless goals periodically.

1 comment:

Carissa and Jeff said...

I love it! You have some wild and crazy goals but they all sound like fun. How did you learn about all of those different foods? I've never even heard of half of them. You'll have to come to China so that you can check some items off the list. Although, nobody here (that I know of) eats cat meat knowingly.