Saturday, June 12, 2010

Money, Money... -sigh- ...Money.

I am stressed.

I am very stressed.

I have no money.

None.

Whoever said "Money doesn't buy happiness" never heard of movie tickets, good food, swimming, ice skating, dates, cars, or anything else that involves fun.

I just got a check and all of it is already spent before I can even put some aside for fun or savings.

Can we say "Janaye is screwed beyond screwed"?

I can.

I have nothing. I don't even know if I can make rent next month and I'm stressing. I don't know what to do. I'm looking for cheaper housing and it's hard. I'm just tired of being thrown into everything without wanting to be, it seems as if all my life I've never really made a big decision for myself. Everyone's either pressured me or I've just been expected to do it.

I hate this fact. I hate that I don't seem to control my life and now that I'm given some decision making of my own I'm freaking out. I don't know what I want anymore. I don't know anything, and everything I thought I knew seemed to be a big joke and a lie.

Heh, and all this over money.

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

I agree with you, I have always believed that money can buy happiness. Sorry, you are having a hard time, most of the problems in life are because of money, it's sad but true. But, if you need to make some more money I have a few things around my house that you can do ;) Call me if you want to chat or vent!