Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why I Hate Summer

So... I hate summer. I've decided I would rather have the cold grip of winter than the unbearable heat of summer.

Why do I hate summer? I'll explain it for you all.

Last summer, life sucked. I was dating someone who didn't care about me unless I was conformed to his standards and I moved out two days after graduation. Did I want to move out two days after graduation?

Heck no.

So while I was alone in Ogden (most days of the week, not leaving the apartment) my friends where in the Centerville/Farmington area hanging out with each other, enjoying their "last" summer.

I was alone, isolated, and (obviously) depressed because of this. Everyone had a fun senior summer and mine was just full of feeling forgotten and abandoned.

I'm starting to get depressed again now that the sun is out and it's getting hot (haha, how sad that I get depressed in summertime) and I just hate being up in Ogden again and I miss my friends again.

So, basically, what was happening last summer of feeling abandoned and friendless, is happening again this summer.

...Great.

No comments: