I would write a poem, or story, or vent, or journal, or just freakin' something, but as of current, when Best Buys "fixed" my computer, they also got rid of my Microsoft program and it honestly makes me want to cry right now because I just need to write or else I might loose it.
I vent through writing, whether an over dramatic poem or a short story, I just write out what I feel. Right now, I don't know why I feel so empty or alone, but I know that if I wrote I would find the cause and I'd feel better.
But danggit, I don't have a writing program besides email and blog.
Suck.
I need to write, the lack of it is making my head implode.
I never knew how important writing was to me until it was taken away from me for the past three weeks.
Suck.
Any ideas on how I can get my writing program back? I'm afraid to go to Best Buys again in case they screw up my computer more or they just refer me to the actual Microsoft program. (good luck getting to them...)
So basically, I am tied up until I get a writing program again. Yes, I could hand write, but that never works well...
Suck.
I. Need. To. Write.
---
--
-
-RANDOM INSPIRATIONS-
"I feel ugly, I feel worthless.
Cast aside on a whims notice."
"I should've told you how it hurt,
How a thousand knives went through my heart."
"She keeps a smile on her face,
So nobody knows of the scars she makes."
(This one was in honor of the day "To Write Love on her Arms", a group for awareness on self mutilation.)
"He did a tango with my heart,
and when it came to the final dip,
He left me for a girl,
Who couldn't even do a two step."
All by J.M. Stetson



1 comment:
That stinks about your writing program! Does mom have the Microsoft Word CD and you can just use hers? That's the only idea that I could come up with.
I love writing in my journal and there are some days when I NEED my journal. So I can totally understand your writing need. Writing is a great outlet.
Post a Comment