Sunday, November 21, 2010

Songs

All the music that plays on my blog (currently) means something. I'll break it down by either person or other wise, lots of detail or none. Here we go.




-My Songs-
-----
#4, Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore
"So you built up a world of Magic,
Because you're real world is tragic,
Yeah you built up a world of magic..."
**My world of magic is writing, where I can just vent.
--
#13, One Last Breath by Creed
"Hold me now,
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinin',
Maybe six feet, ain't so far down."
--
#14, Bell of the Boulevard by Dashboard Confessional
"Back like you never broke...
Don't turn away,
Dry your eyes, dry your eyes,
Don't be afraid,
Keep it all inside, all inside.
When you fall apart,
Dry your eyes, dry your eyes,
Life is always hard,
For the belle, of the boulevard."
--
#15, Let Go by Frou Frou
"Leave your things behind,
'Cause it's all going on without you...
So let go, so let go.
Mm jump in.
Oh well what're you waiting for?
It's all right,
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown."
--
#11, Hysteric by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"No longer, no longer,
What you ask.
Strange steps,
Heels turn black.
The cinders, the cinders,
They light the path.
And these strange steps,
Take us back, take us back."
--
#31, Stronger by Trust Company
"Can you save me?
Or will you fail me now?
It's almost over 'cause your fading out again.
Will you break me,
When you're holding me down?
I will escape you and I will,
I'll push you closer to the ground!
'Cause you're the one that's going down!
I am, stronger now!
Since you crawled away, so far away."
--
#33, Above the Wreckage by Dishwalla
"Watch her rise above the wreckage,
See her fly through glass.
See the world spin 'round again, again, again and again and...
Graceful arms, bent and broken,
Where meant for something more.
Don't waste your beautiful, your beautiful life...
Surrender for the last time.
-Those I'm Losing-
-----
#9, Savior by Rise Against
"I don't hate you,
but I just want to save you
while there's still something left to save."
--
#16, Koyoi, Tsuki ga Miezutomo by Porno Graffitti
Tonight, where does the moon shine on?
From the sky covered in thick clouds.
Tonight, who are you embraced by?
Or are you going to cry alone in the rain?
**(Sung in Japanese)
-My War Songs-
-----
#3, Ichirin no Hana (Huge Hollow Mix) by High and Mighty Color
"You are the only "you",
There is no such thing as your replacement,
Don't wilt away, single flower.
I'll accept all of your pain and suffering,
So please don't cry,
Please smile, single flower."
**(Sung in Japanese)
--
#5, Time of Dying by Three Days Grace
"On the ground I lay,
Motionless, in pain.
I can see my life flashing before my eyes...
Wake me up,
I'm living a nightmare..."
--
#26, Gifts and Curses by Yellowcard

"I see your face with every punch I take,

And every bone I break,

It's all for you.

And my worst pains are words I cannot say,

Still I will always fight on for you."

-My Close Friends-

-----

#2, Rain by Breaking Benjamin

"We are never sad,

'cause we are not allowed to be."
--
#8, Cat and Mouse by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
"Am I supposed to be happy?
When all I ever wanted,
It comes with a price."
--
#18, Run by Snow Patrol
"Light up, light up,
As if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice,
I'll be right beside you dear.
Louder, louder.
And we'll run for our lives,
I can hardly speak I understand,
Why you can't raise your voice to say."
--
#20, Run Devil Run by Girls Generation
"You better run, run, run, run, run.
I'll come back even better and get revenge,
Don't forget it."
**Sung in Korean.
--
#22, Madi, Don't Leave by PlayRadioPlay!
"It takes a lot to phase me,
I'm pretty stable, I'm pretty sane,
But I'm looking at my future,
And God to I have to loose her?"
**I think of my missionaries during this song...
--
#27, Firework by Katy Perry
"You don't have to feel,
Like a waste of space.
You're original,
Cannot be replaced...
Maybe a reason why,
All the doors are closed,
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road...
'Cause baby you're a firework,
Com'on show 'em what you're worth!
Make 'em go 'Oh, oh, oh!'
As you shoot across the sky!"
-My Past-
-----
#24, Mr. Brightside by PlayRadioPlay!
"Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine,
Gotta gotta be down because I want it all.
It started out with a kiss,
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss, It was only a kiss."
--
#28, She is the Sunlight by Trading Yesterday
"And I will take this life of regret,
For my heart to learn to forget.
And tomorrow will be,
As it always has been."
#29, Black Balloon by The Kills
--
"Elevator straight into my skull,
The escalator rises as it falls.
I swear our jet is crashing in my mind,
You can hold on but I wouldn't waste your time...
Farewell my,
Black balloon.
(let the weather have it's way with you)
Farewell my,
Black balloon."
-Brandon-
-----
#1, The Only Exception by Paramore
"Well maybe I know somewhere,
Deep in my soul, that love never lasts.
And We've got to find other ways,
To make it alone, or keep a straight face...
I've got a tight grip on reality,
But I can't let go of what's in front of me here,
I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up,
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream..."
--
#7, Pieces by Red
"I've lost so much along the way.
Than I'll see your face,
I know I finally yours,
I find everything,
I thought I'd lost before,
You call my name,
I come to you in pieces,
So you can make me whole."
--
#17, You Could be Happy by Snow Patrol
"You could be happy,
I hope you are.
You've made me happier than I'd been by far.
And somehow everything I own,
Smells of you.
And for the tinest moment, It's all not true.
Do the things that you always wanted to.
Without me there to hold you back,
Don't think just do.
More than anything I want to see you go,
Take a glorious bite of the whole world."
**He's leaving for his mission soon...
--
#19, Breathe in Breathe out by Mat Kearney
"If everyone goes away,
I will stay.
We push and pull,
And I fall down sometimes.
But I'm not letting go,
You hold the other line.
'Cause there is a light,
In your eyes, in your eyes."
--
#21, You are the Moon by The Hush Sound
"You don't see what you posses, beauty calm and clear.
If floods the sky and blurs the darkness like a chandelier.
All the light that you posses is skewed by lakes and seas,
The shattered surface, so imperfect, is all that you believe.
I will bring a mirror, so silver so exact.
So precise and so pristine, a perfect pane of glass.
I will set the mirror out, to face the blackened sky.
You will see your beauty every moment that you rise."
--
#23, Even Fairytale Characters Would be Jealous by PlayRadioPlay!
"Everything I said last night when we where in the car
Telling you I knew, I knew, I knew we would make it far,
Everyone in this town will see,
Someone like you can be with someone like me.
Even fairytale characters will be jealous."
--
#25, Awake and Alive by Skillet
"It's getting harder to stay awake,
And my strength is fading fast.
You breathe into me at last.
I'm awake, I'm alive,
Now I know what I believe inside.
Now it's my time.
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life.
Here. (right here) Now. (Right now)
Stand my ground and never back down.
I know what I believe inside,
I'm awake and I'm alive.
--
#30, A Year Without Rain by Selena Gomez
"I'm missing you so much,
Can't help it I'm in love,
A day without you is like a year without rain.
I need you by my side,
Don't know how I'll survive,
A day without you is like a year without rain.
--
#32, The Saltwater Room by Owl City
"Time together is never quite enough,
When you and I are alone I've never felt so at home.
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
We need time, only time.
When we're apart whatever are you thinking of?
If this is what I call home why does it feel so alone?
So tell me darling do you wish we'd fall in love?
All the time, all the time.
---
--
-
Sorry this is spaced all funny, Blogger really sucks sometimes... Grr.

1 comment:

Carissa and Jeff said...

I love it! I think that for me to truly like a song, I have to connect with it somehow. Even the silly ones. I loved seeing how you connect with some of these songs. Sometimes I just have your blog music playing in the background and so all of the songs were pretty familiar. When Jeff and I were dating, we both picked a song for us. Our choices were pretty telling of our relationship, lol. I love music!