I can't handle "bad" emotions. I'm terrible with them.
--
Everyone says I'm not fat, but I should be thinner.
--
I get sick to my stomach every time I think of a past situation.
--
Actions scream louder than whispered words.
--
I cried three days straight... and I was doing so well... compared my record has been two and a half weeks up until Thursday.
--
Danggit.
--
I like the band PlayRadioPlay!
--
If you delete your Facebook, everyone freaks out, which is stupid.
--
I honestly think life would be better if people didn't have so many emotions. The more emotions there are, the more confusing everything gets.
--
I learned to feel love, hate, sadness, forgiveness, disappointment, abandonment, hurt and jealousy all at the same time. I wish I could have gone without this lesson of emotion.
--
In the show I cosplayed from, Rukia fights monsters called Hollows. Hollows where once normal people's souls who where abandoned or held too much grief/pain and became monsters. I think I'd be defined as a Hollow right now.
--
I never want to get married. I take back saying that I do, and just won't find anyone. I've decided to never marry unless it be arranged. Find me some good guys, sisters.
--
At work, my mask is perfect. Even while feeling so freakin' terrible, I can smile, laugh, and joke around people. They never notice anything is wrong.
--
I miss old habits so bad. So, so, so, so, SO very freakin' bad.
--
I think I'm an idiot.
--
When your heart fights your brain, neither will ever win. Your brain is logical and tells you to do what's it thinks is best. Your heart is emotional and tells you to do what it thinks is best. When they collide, you bet your bottom you're screwed. As the saying goes, "Danged if you do it, danged if you don't."
--
Relief Society and ward missionaries are terrible. Their job is to poke and prod confidential information out of you until you feels SO uncomfortable that you want to scream. It makes going to church a LOT less enjoyable. They need to learn to BACK. OFF.
--
I want to help one of my friends, but I don't think she'll let me... Suck.
--
People are selfish, and always will be... which makes it so much harder for people who aren't to put up with their stupidity.
--
I like screamo... but I'd rather scream myself hoarse right now just so I could get it out of my system. Unfortunately, I can't do this without cops being called... or so I would assume. No, screaming into a pillow doesn't work. I need to hear it. Maybe for Christmas, I want a soundproof room.
--
I need to save money. A month ago, mom suggested I moved back home for a few months to do so. When I asked if I could take her up on her offer, she said no. Thanks mommy.
--
I'm glad that people have good news. I like to know at least some one's okay in this world.
--
Correction: I want to smash things and scream. That sounds like a more fun combination.
--
It's almost four in the morning and I still can't sleep... Suck.
--
I don't believe in true love. In fact, I doubt "love" exists completely.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I agree with the life being simpler with less emotions. Here, here!
I love You!
Post a Comment