I want to be selfish. I want to shout about the injustices that I have to endure like being ignored by people who are supposed to be "close" to me. Like being treated like crap and taking it with a smile. Like getting yelled at for things that are not in my control and just agreeing that it's my fault when it's NOT.
I'm tired of being taken advantage over because people know I will let them. These same people, if I point out ANYTHING they're doing wrong just turn on themselves and start insulting themselves. This is not a fair way to fight, because than I have to console you and say that it's okay and you're not a terrible person. Realize, that you're not a terrible person, but turning the situation on yourself makes it sucky for me. I than have to cheer up the one I'm angry at and can't say what I fully want to because I don't want you to feel like you're horrible (which you're not)... but it IS a horrible way to fight... and I'm tired of it.
I'm annoyed that you don't realize that I'm going through a freakin' lot and a freakin' hard time too. Can you really only see yourself and not others? I understand you're hurting, but I am too, danggit. I know you're hurting, and she's hurting, and they are too, but I'm tired of being the only one not ALLOWED to have other feelings besides bloody happiness.
I'm tired. I'm tired of always being the bad guy and not sticking up for myself and taking all the blame when it's mainly not mine to take. I hate this. I hate not saying anything because I don't want to HURT you like you're hurting ME. I'm tired of being snapped at and talked to in tones that make my heart cringe. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of people being so SELFISH. I'm tired of people not realizing that I have freakin' feelings or not caring about them.
I may be made of stone, but I feel too, gosh danggit.
~Inspirations~
"Keep your mouth closed and a smile on your face, and you'll find a way to get through every day. Keep a laugh on your sleeve and turn the other check, and find a way to get back at them some day." -J.M. Stetson
"I smile because it's easier than explaining why I am sad."
"Ice can melt, and so I'll replace this mask with stone, and everyone will only know the one emotion shown. " -J.M. Stetson
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That doesn't sound like a fair way of fighting.
Haha, it's not!! :/
Post a Comment