-----
I lost my best friend.
--
No, he didn't die or move away, but he might as well have.
--
A lot happened, and he betrayed a trust I thought not even he would break. I know he's been known to do stupid stuff, but I didn't think he would do this. I didn't think he would do something that low over something that little.
--
It's not like this is the first time we've fought, but it was differently the worse. When I broke up with someone, I told myself I wouldn't keep people around who I either can't be myself around or treat me terribly.
--
Well, he filled one category more than anyone else I ever knew could.
--
We fought a lot, and that final night was the last I could take. I've ignored him since, I've only given him polite conversation when we've seen each other in person and I ignore his texts. I was tired of being nice and getting anger and betrayal back. I was tired of trying to help him and having him throw our "friendship" to the dirt every week.
--
It makes me sad, we had a lot of good times and memories, but I know I don't want to be his friend. I don't want to go back to the way things where and the bitterness of it all. I don't want to be left crying and frustrated when he blows off our friendship again. I can't deal with it, I won't deal with it.
--
It might have happened a while ago, but I'm just getting it off my chest now... I'm tired of it, and right now I'm just tired of a lot of things.




2 comments:
Ugh! Sorry. That stinks. I am glad that you are getting it off your chest though. :o) I am sure a new friend will fill his place before too long. Someone who will be a TURE friend. Love ya nae!
Good for you! He doesn't sound like too much of a friend. I'm usually pretty slow at getting rid of people that bring me down. You're a good example for me!
Post a Comment