Saturday, April 24, 2010

Goals

Six Months From Now
September 24th, 2010
--
5) Know what I want to major in for Spring Semester.
4) Take a drawing class.
3) Do well in my drawing class.
2) Have money.
1) Have my Halloween Costume (or most of it)
---
--
One Year From Now
April 24th, 2011
--
5) Be in School
4) Have a job still/a new one.
3) Have/Be acting in a play.
2) Taken a vacation.
1) Do good in school.
---
--
Five Years From Now
April 24th, 2015
---
5) Have finished school.
4) Have a real job from said schooling.
3) Finally have a vehicle.
2) Still be in touch with my best friends from Jr. High and High School.
1) Have my own house/apartment.
---
--
-
Just some thoughts on goals I have in mind, just so I can remind myself what direction I'm going in... Some guidelines. Some rules to my own life. What are yours?

2 comments:

Carissa and Jeff said...

I like your goals! It makes me want to review my New Year Resolutions.

Morehead Family said...

I love how you did your goals. We always do our new years ones and review them, but I like that you thought both shorter and longer term. I'm going to try and sit down and do mine today. (Although I probably won't post them. Sorry!)