(In case you can't read it, the picture on the left says "I has a bucket" The picture on the right says, "Noooo they be stealin' my bucket")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is my beautiful life, the only thing certian is everything changes, the lows and the highs, and all those goodbyes, as hard as it gets I know it's still amazing, it's a beautiful life...
3 comments:
I love it!!! I laughed so hard!
Ok I must really be missing the boat on this one 'cause I had to ask Dwain what was funny about it. When Dwain saw it he totally laughed and laughed. I think I am trying too hard to understand it. I am so LAME!
Christina, I think you're over thinking it... or find it so simple that you just don't find it funny... Mm... :) Well, at least Dwain got it... or at least laughed to make you feel lame. ;) Hehe, thanks for liking it, 'Rissa!
Post a Comment