So two more goals are crossed off the list.
Last night as I went and dropped off my monthly Internet bill of five dollars, I got to talking to my wi-fi owner and her roommate and we ended up making root beer floats and watching Remember Me. (I didn't like it, and not because of the main actor) but now, we're planning other actives and such.
So, goal number six is completed. I made new friends this Summer.
Also, goal number one has been completed.
Many of you know I have a friend that's name will be anonymous. We shall call her R. Haws. No, Rachael H. But for the sake of anonynoumosity, we will simply call her "Sachael".
Well, as of late, Sachael had been ditching out on activities that she either said she would go to or would come and than leave two seconds later with other "friends." (that she just happens to complain about ALL THE TIME) Well, I set a date to do a music video spoof from Miley Cyrus' "I Can't Be Tamed" and Sachael was one of the key extras. (Ironic, a "key" extra)
Anywayz, tonight I set up a meeting for those in the video to run through what was going to happen. She said she couldn't go because of her new job, and that's fine. So I asked if she would still be able to film on July 30th. My response from her?
"I'll be in Bear Lake."
...
WHAT?!
We've had this planned since July 10th... you would think if she would know if she was going to Bear Lake by than.
So what did I do?
Well, I could've just blown it off, said no big deal with a bunch of these :) 8) :D and said we could replace her OR I could actually give her a piece of my mind for bailing out on something she said she would go to AGAIN.
Option two beat me out this time.
I told her that this spoof is actually taking a lot of time and effort from a lot of people and she's basically letting everyone down, especially me because I'm supposed to be her "friend".
I told her about how hard it's been getting everyone, how making the backdrops, the human bird cage, and even costumes and make up is a lot of time and all she can give me is "Sorry."
Well, sorry didn't really fill my need for "I-think-you're-a-jerk-and-for-once-in-my-life-I'm-going-to-tell-you-that-you-are" kind of need.
She told me she was sick of people questioning their friendships with her and I told her that maybe it's because she keeps bailing out on them like she does with the rest of her friends. I also told her to get back to me when she cared about someone besides her potential boyfriends.
To that, Miss Sachael said, "Whatever, goodbye Janaye".
My reply: "See ya, or maybe I won't. I never know when you'll show when you say you will. :) Have a good night! 8)"
Was it meaner than mean? Yes. Does it feel really good to stand up for myself instead of being walked over, stomped on, mowed over with a lawn mower, chopped up, broken down, and thrown around?
Oh yes.
So to R. Haws, Rachael H., and Sachael:
No more screwing me over. We can be friends, but I'm not counting on you for nothing anymore.
Glitter, sparkle, and sunshine,
Janaye. :) :D 8)
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I didn't know you were still friends with her... I guess not so much anymore? You'll have to show me the music video when it's finished!
Post a Comment