I feel so distant from you. I feel like we get close, than pull away, feel the loneliness, and get close again... But really, I hate this distant part.
I feel like sometimes I don't even know you, and sometimes I get jealous when you tell me how much other people do. I hate feeling like I'm not the best, or even worth enough to be included in your life. I hate this feeling of dread and separation and feeling so lost.
I hate how clingy I feel. I don't want to be, and I'm not trying to be, but I just am right now. But currently, it feels like you're covered in butter and I'm trying to be clingy to you. Basically, I feel like you don't want me to be clingy to you or anything to you.
Blah. I just feel so confused right now. I guess I could've just added this to the Talking post, but I dunno. I just wrote this separately because I hate the distance... and it seems like every time we build a bridge to cross the gap, it just ends up burning or collapsing.
I hate this hurt.
I hate this distance.
But mostly, I hate this doubt I feel.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love your writing Janaye because it's so easy to connect to. I definitely can relate to this! I think everyone has had to deal with (at one time or another) trying to be close to someone that for some reason needs some space. It's hard!!!
Post a Comment