Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Music = Life

So... Here's my love life according to the songs on my ipod on shuffle and chosen at random. Let's give it a gander, shall we?

When We Meet: All Around Me by Flyleaf

When We Argue: Womanizer by Britney Spears (Uh... o.O')

First Kiss: I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At the Disco! (Again... What??)

Fall in Love- MOVE!! by Thousand Foot Krutch (More of a war song... but okay...)

First Heartbreak- It's Beginning to Get to Me by Snow Patrol (fair enough)

My Theme During Break Up- Your Star by Evanescence

His Theme During Break Up- Don't Forget by Demi Lavato (Haha!)

Getting Back Together: The Saltwater room by Owl City :)

His Kisses: Here We Go Again by Demi Lavato (Dang, he must like her or something...)

My Kisses: One Week by Barenaked Ladies (What??)

Getting Married: The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars (The kill singularity?)

First Night: Last Song by Dave Days

First Marriage Argument: Paper Walls by Yellowcard

Growing Old Together: Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional

1 comment:

Carissa and Jeff said...

I feel so music clueless because I don't think that I know any of those songs. I still haven't gotten around to looking at the music list you sent me because I got it right before my Tibet trip and it's been crazy since then. You'll definitely have to help me catch up when I'm in Utah! Love ya!